Les Sirènes, an eco-responsible campsite in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
At the Les Sirènes campsite in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in Vendée, we attach great importance to our ecological impact, to the protection and respect of the environment. This is why we have opted for the development of different structures allowing us to precisely control our economic, social and environmental impacts.
Discover eco-responsible tourism at Les Sirènes campsite in Saint-Jean-de-Monts in Vendée
- Installation of solar panels for the production of hot water.
- Bike rental on site and many cycle paths available at the exit of the campsite.
- Crushing of plants and mulching of all our plantations.
- Provision of a charging station for electric vehicles.
- Water management, controlled through the installation of a water aerator.
- Our teams in charge of the maintenance of the premises use products that respect the environment.